Sunday, October 28, 2007

To Beth Who Noticed My Lack of Blogs

I don't know why I haven't blogged in a long time. I think it has something to do with the fact that I know if I start talking about the things that are bothering me I won't stop. It's really kept me from journaling altogether of late. I have this really nice new notebook that I've been carrying around with me for a few weeks now that I haven't even cracked. Maybe I'm broken. Kirstin who used to write all over everything has stopped. Deanna can feel free to interpret that as she likes.

Now I feel like I should have something deep and insightful to discuss. Or at least something weird.

Oh, here's something weird. My sink geysers! Yeah, like Old Faithful. If I rinse out a dish in my sink. then in maybe five or six minutes my sink will start to make gurgling noises and then nasty brown bubbling sewage type water will shoot up from the drain. Sometimes it even sprays on the floor. Very much of the disturbing ilk. I don't even know what else to say about that.

Well now that I know that I have at least one reader out there I'll definitely try to be better about blogging. I make it my pledge to ye my faithful reader to blog when I'm not busy (which is surprisingly quite regularly at this point).

No comments: